THIS SH** IS BANANAS


























Hi guys! It has been a long time between blog posts so this one is a goodie! Honestly the new Mollini range that has started coming into stores is ridiculous! It's all amazing and I honestly want everything - I have posted a small collection of the shoes I want this week. Has anyone else started to stock up for winter yet? And of course all my fave girls are here - Kate, Christina, Ashley O and Bingle! Shop away your hump day blues, just click on the shoe you love and you'll be taken straight to purchase!


If your a reader/viewer of this blog, I'd love to hear what you would like to see for 2012! Send me a comment anytime! :)

1 comment:

  1. ahh totally obsessed with an open toe ankle boot!! love these!
    would love to collaborate with Mollini :) who would be the best point of contact? B xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete