MOOD BOARD




































It's been a week between posts so this is a big one. If I wasn't so lazy I would make a mood board for winter and it would include all these amazing images! First things first - beanies are chic! Here, two of the most fashionable ladies are rocking beanies and looking hot! Secondly - can you believe Lara Bingle will have here own reality TV show!? I have thought this might happen...I am very excited to see her outfits, I will definitely be watching because I think she is hilarious - great sense of humour! How adorable is Harper Seven, she looks like a beautiful little doll here! Boots are taking over my life, I have so many and I want so much more! Loving the black REPLACED style by Mollini (top of post) and anything with a chunky heel! The black points are HOT by Mollini - they are a classic, every girl needs a pair! Enjoy your week xo

No comments:

Post a Comment